A3 size TOYOBO polymer plate
TOYOBO Plates USE
1. Storage of Plates
(1) Unexposured plate:To ensure a longer shelf life,store the unexposed plate in a dark room at a temperature below 25degree (77F) and humidity below 65%.
(2) Processed plate: After printing,when the plate is kept for future use, store it in a sealed polyethylene bag and in a dark room at humitdity of 50-70%.
(1) It is recommended to handle the unexposed plates under the yellow safelight or UV cut lamp.
(2) For protecting the skin and eyes while handling the plates, wear protective gloves and glasses.
(3) For further information, refer to MSDS available from our local distributors.
3. Removing cover film
Peel off the cover film slowly without and stop motion. When the plate is stored at a temperature below 20degree (68 CF), it is sometimes difficult to peel off the cover film. In this case, keep the plate tentatively at a place with the temperature of 25-35degree (77-95CF) for 1-2 hours and then peel it off.
(1) Contact emulsion side of negative film with the plate without any dust nor air bubble in between, and then apply vacuum.
(2) It is important to determine the correct exposure time using a 21 steps grey scale. The number of steps to be solid for each type is i
Tags: plate, Cheap plate, A3 size TOYOBO polymer plate.
- Model Number: UP-215
- Type: Other
- Item Name : polymer plate
- size: A3 size
- use: pad printing
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 12.0kg (26.46lb.)
- Package Size: 45cm x 60cm x 10cm (17.72in x 23.62in x 3.94in)